Betting PassportBetting Passport – Making it easier to register and maintain personal verification documents
More and more players are using odds24 when placing a bet. We have received a lot of feedback from our users who find it difficult and time consuming to register a new account with new bookmakers. Our users have on average a player account with 3 different bookmakers. When looking for the best odds, it happens that the best odds are offered by bookmaker’s where they don’t yet have an account. In these cases our users need to register with a new account on the bookmaker.
We at Odds24 are now working on a concept that will make the registration process and KYC (Know Your Customers) document handling a lot easier for users. We have called this project “Betting Passport” and as reflected in the name, it acts as a passport to make it easier to register with new bookmakers where users don’t have an account.
With Betting Passport, users can activate their betting passport directly on Odds24 in just 3 simple steps:
- Complete the registration on Odds24
- Upload a picture of your passport or national ID card
- Upload a copy of a utility bill (not older than 3 months)
When you have completed these steps, your betting passport is activated and ready for use. Betting Passport has several advantages for you as a player:
- All information is strongly encrypted
- Access your passport and utility bill from everywhere (web, mobile & tablet)
- Share your passport & utility bill with bookmakers if they request it
- We will tell you when you need to update your documentation
- Register with Odds24 bookmaker partners with our one-click registration process
Betting Passport is currently in development and will soon enter the beta-stage, where we invite users to try out the features. If you want to be part of the beta launch, please drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.